Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's official!

I am officially a website owner. Although it is not much, I am TOTALLY psyched! Who knew I would own a space on the Internet! I love it! I am slowly adding more and more examples of my artwork but it will certainly suffice for now. 

Check it out!www.emtier.com

oh. and just for your reading pleasure... an "fmylife"... and since I just mentioned art... we'll stay with the theme:

"Today, in art class we finally had the critique for the self portraits we've been working on for a month. We critique a few and come to mine. Everyone is silent. Finally, one girl says "I'm just going to be blunt. It doesn't look like you. You're not that pretty." Everyone nods. FML"****

OH! ps... I'm already up to 142 swagbucks!! You should really consider joining.

Click Here to sign up
Click Here to see a previous post on Swagbucks.com and why you should join.

****NOTE: the "FML" posted above is NOT mine... it is some unfortunate "not that pretty" girl. my poor grandma thought this was my story. I think thats an "FML" all in itself.

No comments: