Friday, September 12, 2008

No one on the corner's got swagger like this.

After sharing utalkback.com with one of my coworkers (she's a believer now!), she returned the favor and introduced me to www.swagbucks.com Although I am an entire newbie at this one, I'm already sold. What swagbucks.com does is simply reward you for using them as your search engine and spreading the word. It rewards you not only when you search, but when you buy something off one of the stores that they sponsor (legit stores. they have a list) ((they'll give you swagbucks for every $x that you spend!)). I mean... how hard is that?! You're buying stuff and searching stuff anyway- just do it through swagbucks.com and get some points toward free stuff! The best part is, you don't even have to give up your beloved Google (I'm obsessed with Google so if I'm telling you this, its serious). In fact, Swagbucks has combined Google and Ask.com to give you your search results- what is there NOT to love?! Unfortunately, I am fairly new and don't have any swag secrets yet but I will definately let you  know what goes down. Meanwhile, check out the video below, sign up and get started. (For those of you who are afraid of spam and junk main, my trusty gmail has yet to deliver any such message to me :-)). I know that this blog has seemed like a total promotion but I'm just... excited about it :-) I'm trying to save up for that iPhone!! (ha. good luck, Emily.) 
But anyways... Click here to sign up! (or just visit www.swagbucks.com)... but if you want to help a sister out (did I mention they give you swagbucks for recommending people?) and let them know that I introduced it to you, sign up via this link:

No comments: