Monday, September 8, 2008

Maybe I'm More of a Lewis & Clark

I discover things that have been discovered before... but are just not common knowledge.
Another great discover I've made (not all that recently) is utalkback.com. It's an online surveying company- and as a marketer, myself, I just love it. Basically what this website/company does is dispurse big-named companies surveys (I've filled them out for large phone, TV, washer/dryer, fast food & etc. companies) to their appropriate target audiences (you fill out a lifestyle-type profile/questionnaire when you sign up).  It's a great way for companies to get more information on their market! Plus, because it's voluntary, they are more likely ot get legit information versus someone who puts "3. Neutral." for everything- totally skewing results and wasting time. I know you're thinking "yeah yeah whats in it for me?" (its okay. EVERYONE asks themselves that.) Well, when you fill out the survey, you earn points towards prizes from places like American Eagle, Ticketmaster, Starbucks, & etc. These companies then offer gift cards, free products, and discounts that you can "purchase" with the points you have earned through survey-filling-out. I am 8... yes EIGHT points away from the two prizes I've been working for. I can't decide though. Would I rather have a $25 gift card to Starbucks or iTunes? iTunes is slightly less... perishable (and bad for you) but Starbucks is just so darn good! You should look into it- earn points while killing time in class, at work, in a meeting, wherever! Plus, you're helping companies better satisfy your every desire. www.utalkback.com.

No comments: