Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm like an Online Christopher Columbus!

Okay... so maybe not... but lemme tell you, I'm pretty much obsessed with finding new/weird/unusual things online! I find myself discovering new products and such through my favorite website of all times...www.ThisNext.com (Check it out!!! But be careful- it will suck you in). I'm actually so into that I am in the top 25 or 30% of all thisnext-ers (not sure if I should be bragging or keeping that to myself...)! I've told people about ThisNext and although they all like it, the navigation takes some getting used to. Here's the rundown....

The homepage features different products that ThisNext-ers have recently recommended. When you click on the product, you will find the recommendation, more pictures, a link to where you can find/buy it, and a whole bunch of other products that are related/similar! (You can also type key words into the search box to find stuff! The most recent search I've done was for "engagement gifts." Everyone seems to be getting married these days!) This site is just FULL of awesome things- and, honestly, you can find just about anything there... sexy lingerie, sinks, toilets, clothing, decorations... the list goes on and on and can go any direction you please. One of my favorite parts of this website is finding new products (or ones that other people have recommended that I like, too) and creating themed lists. I have "I love home decor," "I love boots," "I love dandelions," and "His and her gifts." His and her gifts are probably my favorite. Mostly because I think that most His and her figts are just BEYOND tacky. Most of the things I've found are minimally tacky/obnoxious. 

To sum it up, check out this ThisNext.com and befriend me! Careful though, you might get obsessed and maybe even earn the title of "Maven '09" (a very prestigious title, might I add).

No comments: