Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There is a hunger for cooking

Going along with my recent crafty mood, and against my theory that buying things is cheaper than making, I have also had this desire to cook things. I actually don’t even like cooking (I’ve heard hate is a strong word) but I think I might try to be more open to it. Recently I tried this recipe for curry chicken. It was so good and so easy (I’m talking minimum ingredients and effort)! My kinda cooking! The only thing I would suggest for this recipe is that you might want to up the chutney and curry to add more “zing.” Other than that, it was really good- kinda like making your own delicious hotpocket! I think my next cooking adventure will be apple pie! I mean... who DOESN'T like apple pie?!...

While we’re on the topic of cooking, let me recommend a super easy and delicious chicken dish- pretzel chicken poupon- it’s a fave. That, and the salsa chicken recipe on the back of the Pace Picante jar. I wish I could say I thought of it myself – kinda like that Friends episode (see below) where Phoebe and Rachel are trying to figure out Phoebe’s grandmother’s secret chocolate chip recipe- Nestle Tollhouse (said in a very obscure accent, of course).



No comments: